BFF Puppies (Best Friends Fur-ever)and Prayer Paw Puppies
© created by BFF Puppies and Prayer Paw Puppies
A Pomeranian Paradise
This is a puppy from PrayerPawPuppies (Jasper x Georgina)
ATTENTION! RESERVATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!
First I want to say that if you are looking for a specific puppy, keep a close eye on our website! This is free and is based on your diligence.
However, people still ask us to put them on a waiting list. In the past, we've tried to make waiting lists for people, but that really hasn't worked out. We'd go to the trouble, then our potential customers would be too excited to wait, so they would buy a puppy elsewhere. I also do not like to take deposits on unborn puppies, Prayer Paw Puppies has decided to take "reservations" on puppies. This is a little more of a commitment than just putting your name on a list. If you are serious about wanting an unborn puppy from specific parents, you may:
1. Put a nonrefundable $50 down for first reservation, second (if first is taken), and so on.
2. This is TRANSFERABLE if the puppy you are looking for is not produced
3. You will need to specify what litter you are interested. First come, first serve.
4. If a puppy is not born that you want, you would not get a refund, but then the $50 hold money could then be transferred to a new "waiting list". You would need to identify a new litter that you'd be interested in "waiting" for.
5. After the puppy is born that you want, (you have up to seven days after birth to decide and send the deposit to hold ($250) - which can include snail mail - just send us a picture of the money order / cashier's check before sending.) However, IF THE DEPOSIT IS NOT RECEIVED within a reasonable time frame after day seven (however long is reasonable for the mail to deliver), the $50 is no longer transferable and is gone. A new $50 hold will be required to reserve another puppy.
Of course, if something happened to the puppy, your deposit or $50 hold could be transferred!
*As the breeder, we retain the right to always have first pick of the litter should we choose it, even if a reservation is in place.
*BFF Puppies is not participating in this. We will post our puppies the week that they are born. You may call, text, or email (417-259-2800, 417-259-7045, or firstname.lastname@example.org) to set up a hold deposit.