BFF Puppies (Best Friends Fur-ever)and Prayer Paw Puppies
© created by BFF Puppies and Prayer Paw Puppies
A Pomeranian Paradise
This is a puppy from PrayerPawPuppies (Jasper x Georgina)
ATTENTION! RESERVATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!
First I want to say that if you are looking for a specific puppy, keep a close eye on our website! This is free and is based on your diligence.
However, people still ask us to put them on a waiting list. In the past, we've tried to make waiting lists for people, but that really hasn't worked out. We'd go to the trouble, then our potential customers would be too excited to wait, so they would buy a puppy elsewhere. I also do not like to take deposits on unborn puppies, However, both BFF and Prayer Paw Puppies have decided to take "reservations" on puppies. This is a little more of a commitment than just putting your name on a list. If you are serious about wanting an unborn puppy from specific parents, you may:
1. Put a nonrefundable $50 down for first reservation, second (if first is taken), and so on.
2. This is TRANSFERABLE if the puppy you are looking for is not produced
3. You will need to specify what litter you are interested. First come, first serve.
4. If a puppy is not born that you want, you would not get a refund, but then the $50 hold money could then be transferred to a new "waiting list". You would need to identify a new litter that you'd be interested in "waiting" for.
5. After the puppy is born that you want, (you have up to seven days after birth to decide and send the deposit to hold ($250) - which can include snail mail - just send us a picture of the money order / cashier's check before sending.) However, IF THE DEPOSIT IS NOT RECEIVED within a reasonable time frame after day seven (however long is reasonable for the mail to deliver), the $50 is no longer transferable and is gone. A new $50 hold will be required to reserve another puppy.
Of course, if something happened to the puppy, your deposit or $50 hold could be transferred!
*As the breeder, we retain the right to always have first pick of the litter should we choose it, even if a reservation is in place.
Charlie x Moon
These babies will be stunning and small! Both parents are in the four pound range. I expect black tri partis, possibly blues and chocolate tri partis. Due May 7 - 11 Breeding by Prayer Paw Puppies
Charlie x Dove
These will also be small puppies. Mom is 5.25 pounds and dad is early four pounds. The puppies, more than likely, will be in the four pound range. I expect merles of any variety - blue, black, chocolate, possibly even lavender with or w/o tan. They will be gorgeous! Due May 17 - 21 Breeding by Prayer Paw Puppies
I put Faith in with King to be bred, but she is showing early signs of pregnancy. If she isn't bred to King, I am sure she will have Grizzly puppies. I have no idea what to expect. Faith has parti background. If partis are born, they will be Grizzly's, but if no partis are in the litter, they will be King's (yes I will verify). Faith does not have a chocolate background that I know of, but does have blue in there. Her puppies can throw chocolate but she won't. Puppies should be six pounds (I hope). Last time, her litter was all charting four pounds with Ice as the sire. Breeding by Prayer Paw Puppies
Grizzly x Rain
No females will be available with this litter. I expect beautiful chocolate, blues, or lavender merles with tan. I hope they are decent sized. Last time Rain had puppies, they were all very little but Blue was the sire. They should have coat galore! Due May 18 and on Breeding by Prayer Paw Puppies
Grizzly x Pebbles
This should be a phenomenal litter. More than likely, there will be no available females with this litter, but if there is a black and tan (non merle), then she will be available. These will be really nice babies with nice coats! Due May 17 - 20 Breeding by Prayer Paw Puppies
Blue x Cruella
These will be very small babies, I'd imagine. Blue is my smallest male (3.8 pounds) x Cruella who is barely five. Cruella is a very nice girl - very cobby, nice coat, pretty face. I expect superb babies! They will just be small. Cruella and Rain are full sisters. Due June 2 - 8 Breeding by Prayer Paw Puppies