BFF Puppies (Best Friends Fur-ever)and Prayer Paw Puppies
© created by BFF Puppies and Prayer Paw Puppies
A Pomeranian Paradise
This is a puppy from PrayerPawPuppies (Jasper x Georgina)
ATTENTION! RESERVATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!
First I want to say that if you are looking for a specific puppy, keep a close eye on our website! This is free and is based on your diligence.
However, people still ask us to put them on a waiting list. In the past, we've tried to make waiting lists for people, but that really hasn't worked out. We'd go to the trouble, then our potential customers would be too excited to wait, so they would buy a puppy elsewhere. I also do not like to take deposits on unborn puppies, However, both BFF and Prayer Paw Puppies have decided to take "reservations" on puppies. This is a little more of a commitment than just putting your name on a list. If you are serious about wanting an unborn puppy from specific parents, you may:
1. Put a nonrefundable $50 down for first reservation, second (if first is taken), and so on.
2. This is TRANSFERABLE if the puppy you are looking for is not produced
3. You will need to specify what litter you are interested. First come, first serve.
4. If a puppy is not born that you want, you would not get a refund, but then the $50 hold money could then be transferred to a new "waiting list". You would need to identify a new litter that you'd be interested in "waiting" for.
5. After the puppy is born that you want, (you have up to seven days after birth to decide and send the deposit to hold ($250) - which can include snail mail - just send us a picture of the money order / cashier's check before sending.) However, IF THE DEPOSIT IS NOT RECEIVED within a reasonable time frame after day seven (however long is reasonable for the mail to deliver), the $50 is no longer transferable and is gone. A new $50 hold will be required to reserve another puppy.
Of course, if something happened to the puppy, your deposit or $50 hold could be transferred!
*As the breeder, we retain the right to always have first pick of the litter should we choose it, even if a reservation is in place.
Charlie x Amber
Charlie is 4.2 and Amber is 4.6, so these will be little and gorgeous! Amber's grandsire is an AKC champion. She looks cream but is actually a blue sable; many colors could be produced! The first breeding date was Dec 12, so her due dates begin Feb 12. Breeding by Prayer Paw Puppies
King x Dot
I saw a tie on 12/16, so tentative due date is Feb 17. This may be Dot's last litter with me, so females born may not be available. King throws many more males than females. Breeding by Prayer Paw Puppies
King x Dutchess
I put Dutchess in with King on 12/20, so tentative due date is Feb 20. This may be Dutchess's last litter with me, so females born may not be available. King throws many more males than females. Breeding by Prayer Paw Puppies
King x Snow White
Snow White was put in with King on Dec 18. I never saw them tie, but I'm sure puppies will be here around Feb. 19 or so. Snow White and King make beautiful puppies! Sparkles and Pebbles on our Dam page are examples of this combination. Breeding by Prayer Paw Puppies
Carlos x Elsa
I am hoping to get white with this combination. Carlos throws a lot or white puppies (white partis) with cobby bodies and nice coats. Elsa is not a show quality dog (longer torso), but I'm hoping Carlos's cobby body can correct this on their puppies. They will be sweet, small, and adorable. I expect 4.5 to 5.5 range at adult size. I wrote down the breeding date somewhere, but it is somewhere in the ballpark of 2/20 Breeding by Prayer Paw Puppies
Latte was bred by Charlie on 12/23 but also ran with Merlin (true blue and tan merle). I am unsure who is the baby daddy, but if puppies are purchased as breeders, I will ensure parentage. Whomever is the baby daddy, Latte's pups will be superior! Due in the ball park of Feb 24. Breeding by Prayer Paw Puppies
Charlie x Shadow
There will probably not be any available females out of this litter. I expect all the puppies to be tan factored. abd there should be solids, partis, or have white on them. Base coats should be chocolate, black, and possibly more.. I am excited to see what we have! I will probably keep all females from this pairing. So far, breeding date are 1/8, through 1/16! Due March 12 through 20. Breeding by Prayer Paw Puppies