BFF Puppies (Best Friends Fur-ever)and Prayer Paw Puppies
© created by BFF Puppies and Prayer Paw Puppies
A Pomeranian Paradise
This is a puppy from PrayerPawPuppies (Jasper x Georgina)
ATTENTION! RESERVATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!
First I want to say that if you are looking for a specific puppy, keep a close eye on our website! This is free and is based on your diligence.
However, people still ask us to put them on a waiting list. In the past, we've tried to make waiting lists for people, but that really hasn't worked out. We'd go to the trouble, then our potential customers would be too excited to wait, so they would buy a puppy elsewhere. I also do not like to take deposits on unborn puppies, Prayer Paw Puppies has decided to take "reservations" on puppies. This is a little more of a commitment than just putting your name on a list. If you are serious about wanting an unborn puppy from specific parents, you may:
1. Put a nonrefundable $50 down for first reservation, second (if first is taken), and so on.
2. This is TRANSFERABLE if the puppy you are looking for is not produced
3. You will need to specify what litter you are interested. First come, first serve.
4. If a puppy is not born that you want, you would not get a refund, but then the $50 hold money could then be transferred to a new "waiting list". You would need to identify a new litter that you'd be interested in "waiting" for.
5. After the puppy is born that you want, (you have up to seven days after birth to decide and send the deposit to hold ($250) - which can include snail mail - just send us a picture of the money order / cashier's check before sending.) However, IF THE DEPOSIT IS NOT RECEIVED within a reasonable time frame after day seven (however long is reasonable for the mail to deliver), the $50 is no longer transferable and is gone. A new $50 hold will be required to reserve another puppy.
Of course, if something happened to the puppy, your deposit or $50 hold could be transferred!
*As the breeder, we retain the right to always have first pick of the litter should we choose it, even if a reservation is in place.
*BFF Puppies is not participating in this. We will post our puppies the week that they are born. You may call, text, or email (417-259-2800, 417-259-7045, or firstname.lastname@example.org) to set up a hold deposit.
Charlie x Velvet
Velvet is a very nice girl. She is not tiny, so I hope her puppies will be great for producers (nice size) or pets. I expect many colors. She could have blues, sables, chocolates, or maybe even lavenders. Combined with Charlie, these will be dreamy puppies. Due Oct. 2020 Breeding by Prayer Paw Puppies
Stryker x Chandra (not pictured but out of Flash and Jewel)
I expect blue, chocolate, black, or lavender merles with this breeding. I don't think they will be partis, but could be a carrier. They will be outstanding babies. NOTE: They were running together, so I'm not positive they bred. Due in October 2020 Breeding by Prayer Paw
AKC King X AKC Tracie
This should be an amazing litter with phenomenal coats. There could be chocolate, orange, or white in this litter. This is their first litter together. These pups will most likely be in the 6-9 pound range. I do not expect tiny babies out of this litter.
Due mid February Breeding by BFF Puppies.
AKC Pride X AKC Maya
I am very excited for this litter. This is the first time paring these two together and Prides first time breeding. There could be merle, tri, chocolate, orange, lavender, and parti. I both parents are in the 5 pound range so I do not expect big puppies.
Due mid/late February. Breeding by BFF Puppies.